Bird Cams Around the World
http://peregrinefalcon-bcaw.net/

GRAND OPENING!!!
http://peregrinefalcon-bcaw.net/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=203
Page 2 of 3

Author:  PruJoy [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

What a wonderful work you have ALL done to make this REAL - OUR OWN BOARD :congrats

And special thanks to SusanE for packing & porting all the Aussie threads over here :aussie good on you! :toast

Author:  SusanE [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

Sorry, wish I could take credit, but thanks go to skygirlblue, Beth and catwoman for launching the Australia section and topics here! They DID do a great job! :boogie

Author:  Dotty [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

OMG! Is there any cake and coffee left! :)

Congrats to all the worker bees at the Forum; you folks ROCK! :thankyou

Author:  PruJoy [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

SusanE wrote:
Sorry, wish I could take credit, but thanks go to skygirlblue, Beth and catwoman for launching the Australia section and topics here! They DID do a great job! :boogie


Gosh, really - AMAZING! - And I thought there was only ONE "Wonder Woman" - :bravo (but when do they eat & sleep & stuff like us mere mortals :?: :!: :P )

But, hey, I'm still glad I raised a glass to yr very good self SusanE & I'll do it again :toast Great Party! :balloon

Author:  SusanE [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

Thank you, Pru, and here's to you, dear friend: Image

Author:  LeicaEagles [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

Well to those who gave us this splended new locale, i think this images states all i can say that this will surely be:

Image

:mmd: :toast :woohoo: :thankyou

Author:  skygirlblue [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

LeicaEagles wrote:
Well to those who gave us this splended new locale, i think this images states all i can say that this will surely be:

Image

:mmd: :toast :woohoo: :thankyou


Did you make that up...or is that for real....too funny!!!!

Author:  LeicaEagles [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

No, "MY-T-FINE" is a real brand rival of Jello pudding mixes. I used to binge on thier butterscotch pudding mix and preferred it to Jello.

This is why in another forum i will refer to a photo as a "pudding shot" because it is My-T-FINE just like our new roost is!!! ;)

Author:  SusanE [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

LeicaEagles wrote:
. . . it is My-T-FINE just like our new roost is!!! ;)


:mrgreen: :D :happysun :balloon :cheer :flowers :agree:

Author:  PruJoy [ Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

LeicaEagles wrote:
No, "MY-T-FINE" is a real brand rival of Jello pudding mixes. I used to binge on thier butterscotch pudding mix and preferred it to Jello.

This is why in another forum i will refer to a photo as a "pudding shot" because it is My-T-FINE just like our new roost is!!! ;)


:funstuff: great to know LE :!:

Author:  Dorien [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

CongratulationsImage

Author:  skygirlblue [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

Now, how cute is that "bubbly"... :D

Author:  Beth [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

:thanku :thanku :thanku :thanku Image :thanku :thanku :thanku :thanku

Many, many thanks Skygirlblue for your weeks and long nights (AND your vacation week)
of laborious work to start up the new-very cool BCAW forum.
On behalf of the BCAW members/friends we would like to thank you a million(!)

Author:  stonedgreyghost [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

:mrgreen: thanks to all that makes this happen.you all really do work hard at this.thanks again :bravo :congrats

Author:  Ninna [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

To all of you that have made this incredible forum possible "THANK YOU". If I had been the one doing it you would probably have to wait till Christmas.
I'm still trying to figure things out. I think I finally got my profile right!!
The only downfall for me with the new forum is that I can't access it at work. I work for the state and they have it blocked.
Again thank you all for a wonderful job!!!
Ninna

Author:  SusanE [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

Now what does the State of Pennsylvania have against us . . . :hmmmm

Author:  skygirlblue [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

Ninna wrote:
To all of you that have made this incredible forum possible "THANK YOU". If I had been the one doing it you would probably have to wait till Christmas.
I'm still trying to figure things out. I think I finally got my profile right!!
The only downfall for me with the new forum is that I can't access it at work. I work for the state and they have it blocked.
Again thank you all for a wonderful job!!!
Ninna


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is right....it will be interesting to see if they block this new one with a new IP address...For a time period, I couldn't view the old one where I worked...then the "powers" that be, decided they didn't like the security software they were using, so they switched...let us know if you can view this one when you go back in to work this week...

Author:  Ninna [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

I work for the State Police and they block everything!!! My shift changes every week with 7 day stretches so when I work 11-7 and 3-11 (after 7 p.m. slow and not much to do) and weekends, boring - in the past I could access the old forum. A lot of the posted pictures wouldn't open but I could deal with that. I think it's the address because I could access .com. This one is .net so the state says that it is not authorized.
There are so many hackers that their security is ridged.
I'm going to see if I can get authorization to access this but I'm not holding my breath!
If I can't I'll have to wait until I get home from work. I'm really disappointed because although I may not post a lot I am an avid follower.

Author:  Warbler [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

:ciao

This is great. Hi to everyone on the forum, old and new.
Thanks so much for all the hard work that's gone into this. What a super way to end the northern hemisphere breeding season.

:wave :rainbow :thankyou

Author:  Maureen [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GRAND OPENING!!!

Beth, Birdmusic, Catbird, Catwoman, gigi, Jazzel26, obxbarb, Reenie, SusanE and MaryAnne! Thank you and awesome seen inadequate. I am truly amazed and delighted at what a wonderful job you have done. Your hard work and dedication have made this new forum feel as if I've really come home and I look forward eagerly to exploring every nook and cranny of this new site. Thank you SOOOO much!

:starburst: :starburst: :congrats :starburst: :starburst: :funstuff: :starburst: :starburst:
:wave

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/