Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm
|Welcome to the Bird Cams Around the World (BCAW) Forum!Your discussion and contributions - comments, images, slide-shows, videos, links to stories - relating
to birds, animals, and wildlife in general are welcomed.
Please review the forum guidelines that follow, as well as the information in the other topics in the "Instructions for Using This Forum," to become familiar with the basic "how-tos" of using and participating in the forum.Discussion Areas:- We have provided areas for the posting of comments and photographic content in each bird/wildlife topic. The posts may be of a relaxed nature, but they must relate to the topic.
- We have also set up an area for friendly chat called "OVER THE FENCE" in the "GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA."
It's an off-topic, chit-chat area for socializing. However, the general rules of this BCAW forum still apply.
- If you're not sure where to post a topic or would like to see a new discussion area added,
please contact the forum administrator or one of the moderators. Posting Messages:- Let's strive for quality, not quantity.
- Before posting a reply or a new topic on a thread, please stop and ask yourself: "Is this something that the entire BCAW forum community needs to read?"
- If it is, go ahead and post it. If it isn't, please don't post it.
- If it's something meant for an individual member or just a few members, please send a Private Message (PM) or an email directly to the member(s).
- Please be mindful of previous posts and try to "read up" before posting comments or photos that are redundant.
- Opinions are welcome, as is information gained from another source.
- Exchanging ideas and concerns are encouraged, but pointing fingers at others and drawing conclusions not based on fact are not OK. Failure to observe these basic guidelines may result in a forum administrator or moderator editing or deleting your post.Respect & Tolerance:
- If you are using information from another source, please provide full accreditation.
- Simply put, respect other forum members and their views, even if you disagree with them.
- Basic good blog/forum manners are in order, and politeness is mandatory! Role of Forum Administrators & Moderators:
The forum administrators and moderators are here to keep the forum running smoothly, to answer your questions, to help resolve any problems or issues, and to ensure that you - and all other members and readers of this forum - are treated with respect.
In return, we ask that you respect and follow any directions or suggestions offered by an administrator or moderator. If you disagree with a direction or suggestion, you are welcome to send a PM to the administrator or moderator to express your disagreement.Thanks for your cooperation - and happy cam watching!
ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL, THE LORD GOD MADE THEM ALL