Bird Cams Around the World

Peregrine Falcons, Eagles, Kestrels, Ospreys, Owls and Much, Much More!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Berry College 2020
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:50 pm 

:1val: Well this day went differently as Ma not only spent the night, but remained on the nest all morning. I think she was waiting for Pa to come in, but he did not show this morning. Pa arrived to the nest at 12:31 this afternoon. He took his pine cone from the bowl and placed it up on the nest floor. A minute after his arrival, Ma went to the left branch and flew seconds later. Amazing!! Pa to the left branch at 12:35 and flew seconds later. As far as I know, nobody showed up to the nest for the remainder of the afternoon. At 6:19, Pa to the nest with a fluff delivery. In a bit at 6:22, he went to the right rail and then hopped on a branch that is below and at the right rear of the nest. I have never seen him use this branch. He flew 3 minutes later. Pa returned at 7:57 and spread a little of the fluff he brought in earlier, moved a stick, aerated through the fresh fluff on the bowl. At 8:02, Pa to the left branch and flew for the night. Ma has not shown up on the nest this eve as I leave at 9:50.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:42 pm 

:1val: Ma ended up coming to the nest during the night. From chat, saw where someone landed on the left branch at 1:22 this morning, flaps wings at 1:25 and Ma to the nest at 1:25. At some point she called for Pa and he showed up to the left branch at 1:41. From the DVR, I found Ma on the nest at 4:00 am standing at the rear of it. Pa arrived at 4:06. You could see his feathers from the left branch and he went to the nest at 4:09 to work on the bowl. Pa to the right rails at 4:13 and stands. At 4:20, he's back to the bowl to aerate. To the front rails at 4:22 to work. And at 4:25 he went back to the bowl to aerate. Pa to the left branch at 4:27 and out of view a minute later. Pa returns at 5:56 by walking down the left branch and I guess he had never left actually. He went to the bowl to aerate. He stands awhile and then to the right branch at 6:22 and out of sight. Ma to the bowl to aerate at 6:29 and lying in the bowl a minute later. She got up at 7:01 and preens, then stands. At 7:34 she is lying on the bowl again. She got up at 10:19 and stood. She went to the left branch at 12:01 and flew. At 1:51, 2 crows visit the nest. One of them spread Pa's fluff on the bowl. :teehee: At 3:36, Ma returns to the nest and moves pine cones and aerates the bowl. Pa arrived seconds later and did the same. Then he moved sticks, stood awhile, more aeration, stood more while Ma preened. At 4:01, Pa to the left branch and flew a minute later for what turned out to be for the night. Ma is lying on the bowl by 5:47. She stayed there for most of the evening before getting up. She stood through a downpour a little before 11:00. She remains standing on the nest as I leave at 11:32.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:39 am 

:1val: Ma spent the night here last night. When I came in this morning, she was standing on the right rails and when she re-positioned a stick broke, she nearly fell off, but threw her wings out and caught her balance again. She flew at 7:13. They were gone all day. Ma arrived at 6:16 and stood awhile. Pa arrived at 6:36 and moved sticks, aerated and moved fluff over the bowl, moved pine cones, then stood awhile. Pa to the left branch at 6:46 and flew a minute later. He returned at 6:49 with a stick to place, aerated around the bowl, then stood a bit. He went to the left branch at 6:52 and flew. He returned at 7:41 and worked on the bowl. Pa went to the left branch at 7:46 and flew. He landed on the left branch at 7:50 with a stick that must have had a pine cone attached because as he landed abruptly somehow a pine cone went flying through the air and landed right in the bowl earning Pa 2 points! :teehee: He went down to the nest and worked on the bowl possibly moving the pine cone out, but my view is blocked, moved sticks on the rails, stood awhile, works on the bowl, then stands in it awhile, then over to stand in front of the right rails a bit. Pa to the left branch and flies for the night at 8:11. Ma who has been standing on the nest all this time finally goes to the bowl at 8:15 and lies in it. She slept the rest of the evening, sometimes with her head tucked. At 11:06 she partially raised up in the bowl for about a minute and then she's back down to sleep some more. As I leave at 12:38, she is asleep with her head tucked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:57 pm 

:1val: Ma spent the night on the nest. She flew at 6:59 this morning. She returned at 7:37 and went to the bowl. She is crouched over it by 7:40. At 7:59, she's watching something out from the nest while lying in the bowl. Then she got up abruptly looking and alerting at 8:00. She continues to watch. It's really windy today. She alerts and flew at 8:18. Noticed the tips of some eagle feathers blowing in the wind at 10:52 from the left branch, but could not determine who nor when they arrived or left. At 2:47 an eagle arrives to the left branch and then down onto the nest. It is Pa and he removed 2 pine cones from the bowl out onto the floor near the right rails, then remains standing in the bowl. By 3:31 he is lying in it, then up immediately and back down again. He's up at 3:49 and keeps looking above. Then he removed another pine cone from the bowl and Ma arrives at 3:53. They work on the nest briefly. Ma preens and Pa flew at 4:05. Ma watched to see where he went, preens, then just stands. Ma flew at 5:35 out the rear of the nest and surprisingly immediately Pa flies out behind her from an unknown branch above and at the rear and follows her out. Who knew he was even there? :teehee: Have had a lot of difficulty with COD today and at times with the DVR. I only know that Ma possibly arrived to the left branch about 8:19 and then they both magically appeared on the nest with Pa doing his work. Never could locate him leaving per the DVR, but Ma has remained the rest of the eve. Currently she is lying over the bowl and appears to be asleep as I leave at 11:56.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:19 pm 

Mom on nest at 9:19pm

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:40 am 

:1val: Ma spent the night here again last night. Found her early this morning perched on the very low portion of the left branch at the front rail. Pa to the left branch at 6:55 and Ma hopped onto the nest. Pa came down to the nest and to the bowl to aerate. Then they stood for awhile. Pa to the left branch at 7:02. He turned to face Ma, then turned back around and flew a minute later. Ma flew at 7:06. Ma to the nest at 9:57 with a stick to place, but instead she dropped it over the bowl for Pa to place later. :teehee: She stood on the nest till flying out at 10:55. They stayed away till Pa arrived at 7:45 this evening. And sure enough Pa picked up Ma's stick she had dropped over the bowl earlier today and he placed it to the front rail toward the right. He stood a bit, then flew at 7:49. Ma arrived at 7:58 and Pa in a minute later. He starts work on the bowl, moves a pine cone, more bowl work, rail work, stood awhile, then more bowl work. Ma was leaning forward scratching with her bad foot and their heads got too close causing both to raise up and get nippy with one another. Once wasn't enough, so they nipped at each other again. :teehee: Then more rail work for Pa till going to the left branch and flying for the night at 8:24. Ma was at the back of the nest and by 8:44 she is asleep with her head tucked, but that didn't work for her and she is awake 2 minutes later and just stood for awhile. She went to the bowl and aerated at 9:02. Then stepped down in it a couple minutes later. By 9:09 she is sleeping again with her head tucked. She slept most of the evening in this position pretty much. Now at 12:38 she is asleep with her head tucked as I leave at 12:38.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:19 am 

11:18am dad lying in bowl, mom standing in back

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:40 pm 

:1val: Ma spent the night on the nest. Found Pa arriving to the nest at 6:27 this morning. But in actuality he was already here as I learned from chat, Pa came in a little after 3:00 am to the left branch. He went to the nest at 3:07 and to the right branch at 3:10. He stayed on the right branch till 6:27 when I saw him come to the nest. From this point he half-heartily aerated the bowl, moved a stick on the rail, back to the bowl to aerate, stood awhile. He went to the left branch at 6:47 and out of sight, but then turned toward Ma and back around a minute later and I think he flew. Ma flew at 7:13. She returned at 10:20 and stood on the nest. Pa to the left branch at 10:31, then to the bowl to work a little. Ma is keeping a close eye on him as he pulls stuff out of the bowl. By 10:35 he is lying in the bowl and bringing fluff toward his chest. He is up at 10:51 to work on the nest floor and move sticks on the rail, then back to the bowl and crouches down. Then he is lying in it again. Ma preens. Pa up at 12:11 and stands a bit while Ma preens. They both just stood awhile. Pa flew at 12:18 as Ma watched. Ma started alerting at 12:25 and you could hear Pa respond in the distance. She flew at 12:27. And neither one of them have returned today as yet. At least in part this may be due to the significant weather system that has moved across the south today. They have certainly received thunder storms through here this eve. You can still hear the rain and wind as I leave at 11:45. Stay safe Ma and Pa!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:31 am 

Mom spent night. Both on nest this morning and dad brought a fish. They weathered the storm.
Will have picture program up today. Moving has been quite the process :eggthumb:l
I only post what I see, so will post photos only now. I have a few to post later :eggthumb:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:22 am 

:1val: Ma did not spend the night on the nest last night. She arrived at 5:36 this morning. From chat someone did hear an eagle talking at 2:14 am, but nobody on cam and unsure how far the sound was. When Ma arrived she went to the bowl and aerated, then stood in it. It's still windy at the nest. She's lying in it by 5:41. Pa arrived at 5:47 and moved a stick on the rail, stood a bit, aerated the nest floor, stood some more. He flew at 5:57. At 7:03 Ma is vocal and gets out of the bowl. She is looking and using the vocals she does when she sees Pa coming in with a fish. But Pa does not come in. Ma still crying to the left branch at 7:05 and flies. She returned at 7:15 crying at intervals. And at 7:30 still crying, she flew. Pa to the nest at 7:31 with half a fish. Ma flies in and Pa snips at her to keep her away from the fish, but Ma took the fish. (Guess Pa has been flying around stopping here and there to try and eat his fish all this time and Ma could see him.) :teehee: He aerated the bowl and did some rail work. Pa to the left branch at 7:34 and flew. Ma continues to eat at 7:35. At 7:45, she quits eating and tracks someone flying. She resumed eating at 7:58. At 8:01 she downs the rest of the fish with the tail and is feaking a minute later. Then she stands. Pa arrives at 8:37 and stands as trucks drive down the road to the left of the nest. Chain saws could then be heard by 8:42. They continued for the rest of the morning. Pa worked on the bowl and moved sticks on the rail at 8:44. The sawing is almost continuous now and Ma flew at 8:45 and Pa flew 4 minutes later from the left branch. They stayed away the rest of the morning and afternoon. Ma arrived to the nest at 4:22 and aerated the bowl. She is down on it a minute later. Pa to the nest with a stick at 4:26 and he landed with one of his talons and the stick he was carrying on Ma's tail! :teehee: Ma got up and out of his way and Pa placed his stick, aerated the bowl, rail work, then stood a bit. He went to the left branch and flew at 4:35. Ma was at the back of the nest and went into the "horaltic pose" at 4:55 and maintained it for almost 5 minutes. By 5:16 she is standing in the bowl and lying in it and aerating a minute later. She got up at 6:16, looked around and preened, then stood. Back down in the bowl at 7:01. She got up at 8:05 and out of the bowl, then backed up to near the rear of the nest to stand a couple minutes later. Eventually she stood on the rear rails. She stayed till 9:23 when she went to stand in the bowl. She is lying in it by 9:28 with her head tucked asleep. She remains in this position as I leave at 1:22 am.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:06 am 

:1val: Ma spent the night on the nest. Pa arrives at 6:47 this morning with a stick and places, then he moved sticks from the floor, aerated, rail work. He walked up the rail to the left branch at 6:50, stood a bit, then flew. Ma was vocal at 6:58, then flew. At 10:00, Pa to the nest with Ma on his heels crying! She could be heard crying prior to seeing them on cam as they were flying in. He had a fish and Ma took it. Pa moved a stick on the rail, aerated the bowl, then flew at 10:03 as Ma continued to eat. In a bit she moved to the rear of the nest with her fish and ate some more. She downed the remainder with the tail at 10:12 and flew out 3 minutes later. There were 2 crow visits to the nest after 11:00. Another crow at 3:45 is on the nest messing with Pa's fluff over the bowl and then it stood on the front rail bragging about it! :teehee: Ma to the nest at 6:29, then she went to the bowl 3 minutes later and started settling in. She got up at 7:31 and stood. She flew out the rear at 7:45. Pa to the nest at 8:01 and he stands watching. Ma returns at 8:11. Pa tries to remove a pine cone from the bowl unsuccessfully, then aeration, rail work, bowl work. At 8:14, Ma goes to the bowl and lies down, then aerates a couple seconds and Pa flew out the rear. Ma watches where he goes. Pa to the left branch at 8:28 and eventually to the nest for floor work. He flew at 8:32 for the night and Ma watches to see where he goes, then she is asleep eventually. It's windy this eve. At 9:12, Ma awakens abruptly, looks around, started to get out of the bowl, but didn't, then goes back to sleep with her head tucked. At 9:30, she awakens abruptly again and looks around. Is it the wind with a sudden forceful blow (could hear it pick up force at this time) or does she hear something that I can't because the wind is blowing too hard against the mic for me to hear anything else? Then she settles again. Ma is sleeping on the bowl as I leave at 12:05 am.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:12 pm 

bev. wrote:
Mom spent night. Both on nest this morning and dad brought a fish. They weathered the storm.
Will have picture program up today. Moving has been quite the process :eggthumb:l

I only post what I see, so will post photos only now. I have a few to post later :eggthumb:

mom lying in nest

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:29 pm 

dad had been lying in nest and he is getting ready to leave here

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:26 am 

:1val: Mom spent the night on the nest. She stood at 6:49 this morning and stretched. She seemed to watch somebody for several minutes, then settled. She flew at 7:14. Pa arrived at 8:36 with a fluff delivery and places. Then he moved a stick and picked up the lone feather several times that's been on the nest for awhile. He flew at 8:39. It's still windy. At 11:19, Pa to the nest and aerated the bowl and was lying in it by 11:22. He got out of the bowl at 12:02 and flew a minute later. Ma arrives at 1:48. Eventually she preens and then stands in the bowl awhile. Pa arrives at 2:05. He crowds Ma out of the bowl for his important aeration work. Eventually he is standing in it and continues to aerate. At 2:11 he leaves the bowl to do rail work crowding Ma again. They look at each other beak to beak just itching to snip one another! :teehee: Pa resumed his rail work, then when he raised up they did snip on each other as they are too close! :teehee: At 2:12 Pa went back to the bowl to aerate. Ma flew at 2:15 out the rear and Pa watches to see where she goes, then looks around awhile as he continues to stand in the bowl. At 2:23 he's watching the skies above the nest and remains watchful of his surroundings. At 2:39 he finally turns around and is lying in the bowl seconds later. He's up at 3:16 and looks down at his talons, then repositions and lies down in the bowl again. At 3:19 he is up looking around and then back lying in the bowl after repositioning again at 3:21 and brings fluff toward his chest. He gets up at 3:31 looking very alert and Ma arrives with a partially eaten fish to the nest. Ma eats and Pa goes to the left branch at 3:33 and flies. Three minutes later, Ma downs the remainder of the fish with the tail, then picks up scraps from the floor and eats. She's feaking at 3:37, then stands almost on the rear rails. Ma flew at 4:05. Ma arrives to the nest at 8:16 with Pa immediately behind her. He moved a stick on the rail, then a pine cone on the floor that has opened up, moved a stick on the floor, aerated the bowl while Ma stood. He tried to toss the pine cone up nearer the rails, but it tumbled in the bowl, so he tossed it out onto the floor, then he's moving sticks on the rail and did a little trimming of same with his beak. He went to move a stick on the floor and raised up and snipped at Ma. :teehee: Then more rail work and she gets out of his way. He aerated the bowl and then lies in it a few seconds. He's up at 8:27 and working with fluff on the floor, stood a bit, then more aeration of the bowl. At 8:32 he went to the right branch and out of sight. At 8:37, Ma went to the bowl and aerated a couple of seconds, then moved a stick. You could hear Pa fly out at 8:38 and Ma stood up. She lies on the nest and aerates the bowl. Then moves into the bowl and lies down. She has slept mostly in this position at times with her head tucked, awaking on occasion to preen. She got out of the bowl at 11:28 and preens, then she went to the rear of the nest to stand and preens more. She tucked her head at 11:46 to sleep, but she wakes up right away and preens and looks around. As I leave at 12:25 am, Ma has just awakened and is standing on the rear of the nest preening.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:37 am 

:1val: Ma spent the night on the nest. Pa arrived at 6:54 this morning with a stick and placed, then bowl work, rail work. Next he went to the bowl to stand. Ma flew at 6:59 and Pa got out of the bowl and walked to the rear to see where she went. He flew a minute later. At 1:11, Ma arrives. She headed to the bowl at 1:19 and crouched over it to move a stick and aerate it. She brings some fluff toward her chest and gets further down in the bowl. She continues to aerate and then lies in it. She got up at 3:05 and is watching something above, then flew a minute later. Shortly you can see the shadow of a bird fly over the nest and an eagle flies down in front of the nest and lands on the left branch just out of sight seconds later. At 3:15 you see part of a wing. And it flew at 3:26. Ma to the nest at 7:45 to stand. Lots of COD with the cam and it is difficult to follow actions. At 8:18, Pa arrives and does rail work, aerates bowl, moved sticks. Ma to the bowl at 8:28 and Pa flew a minute later. She has been lying in the bowl or standing on the nest this eve. Currently as I leave, she is standing in the bowl asleep with her head tucked at 12:36 am.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:00 am 

:1val: Ma spent the night last night. Pa arrived to the nest this morning at 6:54 with a stick that he placed. Then he moved a pine cone, aerated the bowl, moved a stick on the floor, aerated the bowl, stood a bit, aerated the bowl, rail work. He went to the left branch at 7:10 and flew. Ma remains standing on the nest and at 7:15 and 7:25 she is watching something and becomes very alert. She remains watchful for awhile. She went to the left branch at 9:19 and flew seconds later. Pa arrived to the nest at 2:35 followed by Ma. He aerated the bowl, then moved fluff on the bowl. He flew up to the right branch at 2:41 and out of sight. He returned at 2:49 landing abruptly next to Ma too closely and this startled her and they snipped vigorously on one another. Then Pa aerated the bowl, moved sticks on the floor and rail. He stood awhile looking outward from the nest. He was still here at 3:00 when I left and I suspect he left shortly after this, but I don't know for sure as there was a reset on the cam. Coming back in at 5:02, Ma is in the ''Horaltic Pose'' and doing a little preening. She has been in this pose for awhile per chat. And she continued it till 5:04 when she went to the left branch and flew. Ma returned to the nest at 8:33 panting and when she settled eventually, she preened. By 8:41, she starts to settle over the bowl. She pretty much remained lying in the bowl sleeping the rest of the evening, but has been standing for about the last 1 1/2 hours. Ma has been preening and stretching, however she just tucked her head and looks as if she intends to sleep as I leave at 1:58 am.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:50 pm 

:1val: Ma spent the night last night and flew at 7:05 this morning. Pa to the nest at 8:24 with a stick that he placed. He stood a bit and flew at 8:34. Ma arrived at 12:16 and Pa seconds later. He busied himself at the bowl and moving sticks. A quick snite (sneeze) from Ma. He continued his bowl work, just a little rail work, stood, moved sticks and a pine cone from in or around the bowl, aerated bowl. Ma to the left branch at 12:25 and flew and within seconds Pa did the same. Pa returned at 12:41 and moved a stick on the floor, then stood before flying at 1:21. Pa arrived at 6:29 followed by Ma. He started working on the bowl, but stopped and they stood a bit. Then he resumed his work only to stop again and they just stood some more. Ma preens, then Pa flies at 6:35 for the night. Ma to the bowl at 7:15 and aerates, then lying in it by 7:18. She's up at 8:31 and stands some, preens some. She's been mainly standing with her head tucked asleep since, but occasionally awake to look around or preen. She is standing at the rear of the nest asleep with her head tucked as I leave at 11:50.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 am 

:1val: Ma spent the night on the nest. At 6:47 this morning, Pa arrived and went to the bowl and picked up a pine cone and a stick and moved them out of it, aerated the bowl, then rail work. Ma grabbed his wing and pulled on a feather causing him to raise up and snip on her. :teehee: Then he aerated the bowl and stood awhile. He flew to the left branch at 7:01, turned back around toward Ma, then turned back around at 7:02 and flew seconds later. Ma flew at 7:12. At 12:13, Ma to the nest with a stick. She placed it and trimmed. Pa arrives at 12:14 and starts working on the bowl. They stand a bit, then Pa does some rail work, stands a bit. At 12:20, Pa to the right branch and out of sight. From Ma's reaction, I think he flew within a minute. She continued to stand on the nest. Pa is back at 3:32 and stood before eventually going to the bowl to aerate. He rearranges the stick Ma brought in earlier. Then he went over and snipped on Ma who is struggling with a stick that is caught in the talons of her bad foot. Poor Ma. Then he aerated the bowl, rail work, aerated the bowl, back to rearranging Ma's stick and trimming off a piece of it that is sticking up, more work on the bowl. Then he went to a right, rear, branch at 3:58 to perch before floating off and downward as if he were going to the ground at 4:06. He returned at 4:17 with fresh. soft, leafy, greenery. Then to the bowl, rail work, bowl work, rail work. At 4:43, he went to the front rail and dropped downward out of sight. He's back at 4:54 with a very large stick that breaks and he places one part on the right rail and he and Ma get into a tug of war with the other piece. Ma got caught in the forks of it as Pa tried to maneuver it away. Pa finally got it and placed to the rail. Then Pa works on rails and the bowl. Ma snips on Pa's wing a couple of times again and he tries to snip at her! :teehee: They stood awhile, he does more rail work and Ma preens. Then they both just stood. Ma flew at 5:11 and Pa watched her go. Then he is back to the rails to move a stick. Ma returned at 5:12 with a stick that Pa took and placed. His greenery is now in the bowl and he is trimming the stems off of it, with the leaves falling about the bowl. Pa and Ma get too close together and they snip on each other again! :teehee: More rail work for Pa and once again they get too close to each other and there is more snipping on one another! :teehee: I think she wants to help, but he continues to work, raises up and snips at her again! :teehee: Then more rail work. At 5:27, Pa flew. Ma continues to stand. Pa returned at 5:38 with a stick. Ma helped him place, then they snipped on each other! :teehee: Pa did more rail work. Then they stood and Ma preened. Pa did more rail work. Ma flew at 5:56 and Pa followed. Both apparently for the night as nobody has returned. More stormy weather is expected just as they had last weekend. I wonder if Ma prefers to perch on a limb in windy storms rather than be on the nest. I think she didn't stay during last weekends bad storms. But she could show up much later in the night. It has rained most of the evening and I am hearing thunder at times. Ma has not returned as I leave at 12:20 am.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:50 am 

:1val: Ma did not spend the night on the nest. She flew in with a whole fish at 9:13 this morning. Even though the fish was whole it looked a little on the rough side and I wondered where she got it. She gulped down the last large portion with the tail at 9:27. She stood around till flying out at 9:51. Pa arrives to the bowl at 12:41 and stands. Ma arrived at 12:45 and Pa got busy moving sticks from the bowl. He is lying in it by 12:48. Ma flew at 1:30 with Pa still lying in the bowl. He remained lying there changing positions several times till 2:01 when he got up and flew. At 3:47 an eagle arrives to the left branch, but partially out of view and was unable to tell who it was till they went to the bowl at 4:17 and aerated. It was Pa. He's lying in it again by 4:19. At 4:24 Pa stands and preens. And by 4:28 he's in the "Horaltic Pose" for a minute, then he preens. Pa to the left branch and flew at 4:45. I missed part d/t a reset, but nobody showed up per chat. At 8:19 Pa arrives to the nest and lands on the new feather lying in it. He keeps looking toward his talons, then to the bowl to stand, aerate, move sticks out, stand. Next he went to the rails and piddles around, then stands a bit. He went to the left branch and flew out for the night at 8:30. Ma arrives at 8:41, then to the bowl and aerates a couple times, stands in it awhile, preens some. By 9:50 she is asleep with her head tucked. By 10:26 Ma is out of the bowl to stand. She preens some and looks around some, then sleeps some. Ma is standing in the bowl with her head tucked and asleep at 12:50 am as I leave.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:36 am 

:flirty:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27  Next