Bird Cams Around the World
http://peregrinefalcon-bcaw.net/

BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017
http://peregrinefalcon-bcaw.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2301
Page 4 of 10

Author:  SWINWK [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

:15heartbeat: Bailey to remain in rehab another 1-2 months before decision on release is made! Go to site for official update.

Author:  gigi [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

SWINWK wrote:
:15heartbeat: Bailey to remain in rehab another 1-2 months before decision on release is made! Go to site for official update.
Can you remind me who Bailey is? :girlcrazy:

Author:  kittenface [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

gigi wrote:
SWINWK wrote:
:15heartbeat: Bailey to remain in rehab another 1-2 months before decision on release is made! Go to site for official update.
Can you remind me who Bailey is? :girlcrazy:

Hog Island Osprey from this yr.

Author:  gigi [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

kittenface wrote:
gigi wrote:
SWINWK wrote:
:15heartbeat: Bailey to remain in rehab another 1-2 months before decision on release is made! Go to site for official update.
Can you remind me who Bailey is? :girlcrazy:
Hog Island Osprey from this yr.
Thank you!

Author:  Tsusan [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Our Polish friends have discovered that O'Connor has been displaced from Etobicoke.... my weary eyes seem to see bands on the new girls legs...?

Author:  bev. [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Tsusan wrote:
Our Polish friends have discovered that O'Connor has been displaced from Etobicoke.... my weary eyes seem to see bands on the new girls legs...?

I saw the same color as what OConnor has on the legs, but I do not follow this site very much.

Author:  Terka [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Quote:
Tsusan wrote: Our Polish friends have discovered that O'Connor has been displaced from Etobicoke.... my weary eyes seem to see bands on the new girls legs...?


:leafwave:

I think the female is from the USA. The left ring color is black / green.

Author:  bev. [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Terka wrote:
Quote:
Tsusan wrote: Our Polish friends have discovered that O'Connor has been displaced from Etobicoke.... my weary eyes seem to see bands on the new girls legs...?


:leafwave:

I think the female is from the USA. The left ring color is black / green.


I am confused as oconors bands are black /green

Author:  kittenface [ Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Pot Plant Owl is live now with 2 eggs :newegg: :newegg: :flirty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ0RcQ9MXes

Author:  loza [ Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

10/12 12.19 pm Trzebiez Poland

Falcon with the visit in forest nest

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y8bdEM1EI4

Sorry the picture was stuck.

The falcon disappeared 12.23 pm

Author:  gigi [ Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Nice! Not following the cliff dwelling I guess.

Author:  loza [ Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Trzebiez Poland

10/13 16.31

Loud falcon(he?) with the visit in forest nest , departure


Image

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73P4-lNscl4

Author:  loza [ Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

MELBOURNE~367 COLLINS STREET, Australia

10/17 Dinner time

It does not look good .

Sick chicks do not eat them, require immediate human help, I think

The site does not have contact data. If someone has a request for intervention

Author:  bev. [ Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

loza wrote:
MELBOURNE~367 COLLINS STREET, Australia

10/17 Dinner time

It does not look good .

Sick chicks do not eat them, require immediate human help, I think

The site does not have contact data. If someone has a request for intervention


I think someone has posted some contact info in the thread. thank you loza for being so diligent. I hope it can be resolved, as I know first hand how this can be fatal fo r sick chicks. sometimes just a doze of proper meds straightens it out fast and kids can remain at site. some are not contagious. with our chicks this year, it was more serious and they were on special meds for weeks before they turned the corner. had to be pulled permanently as box was contaminated also. g

hugs for our chicks here and prayers

Author:  loza [ Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

BARN OWLS

Chula Vista USA

Didi & Jaspar has First egg


:newegg:

Author:  loza [ Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

10/23 11.59 am

Trzebiez Poland

Male in the nest


Image

Image

Image

Image


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS4zo8iFtI4

Author:  Tsusan [ Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

:loveheart: Beautiful, Loza! I wonder why he seems to be nesting in a tree? It makes me think of the Red tailed hawk in Canada that was raised by eagles, and now he thinks he should act like an eagle. I wonder if this guy was raised by a "tree dwelling" bird.... Does he have a mate?

Author:  Dutch Eagle Fan [ Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

Tsusan wrote:
:loveheart: Beautiful, Loza! I wonder why he seems to be nesting in a tree? It makes me think of the Red tailed hawk in Canada that was raised by eagles, and now he thinks he should act like an eagle. I wonder if this guy was raised by a "tree dwelling" bird.... Does he have a mate?


Quote:
Missie
Polish Peregrine project started in mid 80-ies. From the beginning our main aim is restoration of tree-nesting Peregrine. We started reintroduction in 1990. Since that we released ca. 400 eyasses, most of them in forests. In 1998 we had our first wild nest – in Warsaw. Now we know ca 12 nests of Peregrines – 2 in mountains, the rest in cities.

Our Programme for Peregrine now consists of few main activities:
breeding
reintroduction – we reintroduce Peregrines in forests, still working on our main aim
monitoring of current Peregrine population, checking signals about presence of Peregrines during breeding season
installing artificial nests in places where Peregrines were observed –in forests, in cities and in mountains – to help them finding nests and to preserve the nests form other raptors
ringing all young Peregrines with appropriate rings – coloured ornithological rings and observatory rings.
exchange of information about Peregrines rings with other European countries.
education about Peregrine


Homepage: It is a joint project of Poland and Germany, with also a contribution from Dutch Falconers who donated hatchlings to be hacked into the Polish/German forests.

Author:  skygirlblue [ Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

:leafthumbs:

Author:  loza [ Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BREAKING NEWS~SEPT-DECEMBER, 2017

DEF, Tsusan :15heartbeat:

There is a couple

Post Lili


and next





14. 00 Male in the nest. An attempt to read the wedding ring


Image

Image

7 X ?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOQTixrwqGE


he departure after 2 h



Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kynvG4B4jOk

Page 4 of 10 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/