Bird Cams Around the World

Peregrine Falcons, Eagles, Kestrels, Ospreys, Owls and Much, Much More!!!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Post subject: Re: CLEVELAND~2015
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:00 pm 

I haven't been able to access the CMNH forum site to check the archives. It appears to be down again. Anyone else have any luck? :furious:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:03 pm 
The Site goes down like this every year for the past few. Seems like alot there is on the back burner, so hopefully soon it will be a priority again! I guess it is better it is forgotton about this time of year, rather than march or april. :rudired: :holidea: :shockedsanta:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:37 pm 

Thanks Matrix. I didn't know that. C&C will check over there sometime in Jan after the holidays. The concern is for Newton, as she is no youngster and there will probably be territorial skirmishes before nesting season. :shysanta:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 pm 
Nadia wrote:
Thanks Matrix. I didn't know that. C&C will check over there sometime in Jan after the holidays. The concern is for Newton, as she is no youngster and there will probably be territorial skirmishes before nesting season. :shysanta:

Your Welcome!
It's a shame to not know whats going on, but there were alot of people up that way that could keep an eye out if they make it a priority.
The downtown area has the old fledge watch area at the monument that is open during, and right smack in the middle the construction, and one can see the entire area, nestbox included.
We sat with our coffee and doughnuts in a little minimart that had a set of chairs that overlook the nestbox area and watched for about an hour until we saw Newton on the First Merit last time we were up there.

I keep hoping the cam will get an upgrade with the CMNH wildlife exhibit upgrade, but I do like the archives section, except that annoying rotating blank page! It got to where I knew what hour it would revlove into so I knew to check that hour's current page before it went into the numbered pages and went blank! LOL

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22