Bird Cams Around the World

Peregrine Falcons, Eagles, Kestrels, Ospreys, Owls and Much, Much More!!!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: WHAT TO DO IF THE FORUM IS OFF-LINE & LINK TO FORUM ARCHIVES
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Ace-Net (our web host company) periodically conducts routine maintenance on all of its servers. I will always be notified, in advance, of that schedule and will post that information under "Breaking News". This maintenance could last anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. During this "down-time", members always have the option to gather on our old forum. This forum will also house the archived posts for the 2008, 2009 nesting seasons.

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/index ... rinefalcon [this forum is no longer active]

In the event that neither forum is available, we have a 3rd line of defense, the BCAW Blog...in order to post on the blog, you will need to request an "invite". You can do that by mailing skygirlblue directly. Please bookmark both locations.

http://bcaw.blogspot.com/

I feel very confident that we will NEVER lose the data posted here...Ace-net backs up and I back-up our forum internally AND to my computer nightly!!! Such a good feeling to finally be able to do that!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]