Bird Cams Around the World

Peregrine Falcons, Eagles, Kestrels, Ospreys, Owls and Much, Much More!!!
It is currently Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) ~ 2021
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 30098
Location: st. albert alberta
one was rescued form a ledge today

_________________
each day is full of endless possibilities (bev)
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) ~ 2021
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 7879
Location: Ohio
:loveshow: Ralphie visited the nestbox just a little bit ago…

_________________
Keep looking up- that’s the secret of life.......... Charlie Brown


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) ~ 2021
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Posts: 7879
Location: Ohio
The Statler nestbox cam won’t come on for me….Have they turned it off?

_________________
Keep looking up- that’s the secret of life.......... Charlie Brown


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 59119
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 59119
Anybody know what's going on with Statler? I keep searching...Maybe I missed an announcement somewhere.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 4105
Location: Tonawanda, NY (Buffalo)
skygirlblue wrote:
Anybody know what's going on with Statler? I keep searching...Maybe I missed an announcement somewhere.


I've been searching too but have come up with zip on the Statler falcons!! I have to check but I think the Statler was sold again and therein may be the answer. I will let you know what I find out.

_________________
Sally G.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 4105
Location: Tonawanda, NY (Buffalo)
Sally wrote:
skygirlblue wrote:
Anybody know what's going on with Statler? I keep searching...Maybe I missed an announcement somewhere.


I've been searching too but have come up with zip on the Statler falcons!! I have to check but I think the Statler was sold again and therein may be the answer. I will let you know what I find out.


Yep it is under new ownership.

BUFFALO, N.Y. — The Statler Hotel in downtown Buffalo has a new owner. The City of Buffalo held a press conference Thursday morning announcing that developer Douglas Jemal has purchased the Statler Hotel in downtown Buffalo from the Croce family.May 28, 2020

_________________
Sally G.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 59119
Thanks Sally...so, even though it was purchased in 2020..and we still had the cams last year...guess they decided not to this year?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 4105
Location: Tonawanda, NY (Buffalo)
skygirlblue wrote:
Thanks Sally...so, even though it was purchased in 2020..and we still had the cams last year...guess they decided not to this year?


That's what I am thinking!

_________________
Sally G.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 4105
Location: Tonawanda, NY (Buffalo)
Per the Buffalo Niagara Bird group the Statler cam is up and running. I am trying to find out more. Stay tuned................

_________________
Sally G.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 4105
Location: Tonawanda, NY (Buffalo)
Sally wrote:
Per the Buffalo Niagara Bird group the Statler cam is up and running. I am trying to find out more. Stay tuned................




https://www.facebook.com/527878740/vide ... 435342413/

_________________
Sally G.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: STATLER (Buffalo, NY) 2021 - 2022
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 59119
Sally wrote:
Sally wrote:
Per the Buffalo Niagara Bird group the Statler cam is up and running. I am trying to find out more. Stay tuned................




https://www.facebook.com/527878740/vide ... 435342413/


Thanks Sally. I will need to join that group for their posts..


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr