Bird Cams Around the World

Peregrine Falcons, Eagles, Kestrels, Ospreys, Owls and Much, Much More!!!
It is currently Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2019
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm
Posts: 23086
Location: camp hill, pa
Anybody besides me having trouble with Imger? Whenever I click Images, it goes to an error page. :girlsad3:

_________________
Nancy


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2019
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 57454
catwoman wrote:
Anybody besides me having trouble with Imger? Whenever I click Images, it goes to an error page. :girlsad3:


Mines good...but, I've had that happen before. It seemed to fix itself.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 pm
Posts: 4220
Location: Manitoba, Canada
I get this when I try to post. :gaaaaah:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x80 A...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 57454
Carolyn wrote:
I get this when I try to post. :gaaaaah:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x80 A...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.


by any chance are you copying and trying to paste from another webpage? If you are, then there are times when another webpage has "hidden" script in their text that the forum software does not recognize and you end up getting an error message. That's the "incorrect string value..."

If you're just typing normally in your message, then I have no clue and will need to research this if you continue to get this error message.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 pm
Posts: 4220
Location: Manitoba, Canada
skygirlblue wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I get this when I try to post. :gaaaaah:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x80 A...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.


by any chance are you copying and trying to paste from another webpage? If you are, then there are times when another webpage has "hidden" script in their text that the forum software does not recognize and you end up getting an error message. That's the "incorrect string value..."

If you're just typing normally in your message, then I have no clue and will need to research this if you continue to get this error message.


Thank you


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2019
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 10323
:harvest: I am getting this message at times when I move about the forum and it seems to be happening more frequently now. Started for me about a week or two ago. Usually when I arrow back and try again it allows me to go.

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2019
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:32 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 am
Posts: 228
Location: Wheatfield, NY
SWINWK wrote:
:harvest: I am getting this message at times when I move about the forum and it seems to be happening more frequently now. Started for me about a week or two ago. Usually when I arrow back and try again it allows me to go.

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

I got this same message last night. Going back and trying again didn't help. It's working ok this morning, though.

_________________
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." – John Muir


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:40 am 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm
Posts: 17423
Location: Ohio-USA
I have had that message pop up a few times in the
last couple weeks...

_________________
ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL, THE LORD GOD MADE THEM ALL

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 57454
Thanks for letting me know. I have checked our "resources" in the cPanel and they are far from being maxed out. I have yet to figure out why this message is popping up.

I'll have to contact Tech support..but won't be able to do that until tomorrow.


Edit to add: I've narrowed the problem down to something called Entry Processes. Various processes don't release when they should, thus it slows/stops the forum until resources are released. the error is very sporadic and the fix is way, way over my head. Tech support's gonna have to do it.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 10323
:harvest: Thanks, sky!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 57454
I've been sitting here trying to catch "Entry Processes" maxing out. So far nothing. Now that I've said that, it should be enough of a jinx to trigger an error~maybe.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 57454
skygirlblue wrote:
I've been sitting here trying to catch "Entry Processes" maxing out. So far nothing. Now that I've said that, it should be enough of a jinx to trigger an error~maybe.


Hee hee...it worked, but only probably lasted half a second. Not enough time to pinpoint the overload....LOL


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 10323
:teehee:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:18 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 pm
Posts: 10310
Location: Indianapolis
Almost everytime I try to open a page or make a post I receive this message.
Usually if I refresh, I get to the site, but not always. I see this has been a problem before but I am wondering if something different has happened causing this to rear its ugly head again.
Anyone have ideas?


Image

EDIT! Just happened when I first attempted to post this. :girlcrazy:

_________________
"Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary."
~ J. M. Barrie


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 12:31 pm
Posts: 629
Location: POLAND
I have this one too


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 10323
It did improve for a short period, but still appeared on occasion, now there is a VERY noticeable uptick. Would have to arrow back at least 3 times now instead of once to finally be able to proceed numerous times when posting at SWFL yesterday and at other sites.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:29 pm 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm
Posts: 17423
Location: Ohio-USA
Yes, I have had this situation for several weeks...

_________________
ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL, THE LORD GOD MADE THEM ALL

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 am
Posts: 5848
Location: Ameland, the Netherlands
Same here. Going back on e page and then try again usually does solve it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 am
Posts: 13535
Location: Berlin, Germany
It appears if I'm posting some pics and want to see a preview, not if I am saving my posting...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: FORUM ISSUES 2016 ~ 2020
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 57454
I'm just now getting the Resource Limit as well...It usually resolves after I refresh....guess its back to Technical support!!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr